Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of quantum computing? Are you up for a challenge that will push your skills to the limit and inspire you to explore the possibilities of this emerging field? Look no further than the ICPC AlgoQueen Quantum Practice Challenge 2023!
This practice round, using Qiskit, an open-source software kit for programming quantum computers created by IBM Quantum, offers the perfect opportunity to test your abilities and develop your knowledge of quantum computing. Whether you’re a seasoned programmer or a curious beginner, this challenge will provide a thrilling experience that you won’t forget.
To help you get started, IBM Quantum has provided a “Qiskit Hello World” tutorial that includes a sample problem for you to practice with. This introductory tutorial and exercise will give you a taste of the unique concepts and techniques involved in quantum computing and show you how to use the CodeDrills platform to submit your quantum answers. You can find the link to the Qiskit Hello World problem below:
By participating in this practice round, you’ll not only get familiar with quantum computing and Qiskit, but also with the CodeDrills online judge, which will be used for the final quantum round in the AlgoQueens Competition. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity to hone your skills and prepare for the competition.
Plus, feel free to post your queries, questions, and discussions to get involved with other participants. Let’s learn and grow together!
Additionally, to aid you in your journey, Qiskit provides an extensive range of learning materials and resources that you can access through the following link:
Plus, with IBM Quantum’s open access quantum computers and Qiskit’s open-source mission, you can be a part of an inclusive and vibrant quantum ecosystem that is breaking new ground every day.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to explore the thrilling world of quantum computing and take your programming skills to the next level. Join the practice round and prepare for the final quantum round on 30th April 2023. Get ready for an adventure that will challenge and inspire you like never before!
More Qiskit resources:
- Watch the introductory video here to learn about what’s to come in the practice and final quantum contest rounds
- Learn more about IBM Quantum here
- Access IBM Quantum’s open access quantum computers here
- Freely available textbook to learn about Qiskit and quantum computing
- If you’re not sure where to start your quantum journey, check out the Captain’s syllabus from the Quantum Explorers program
- Quantum Kittens is a fun book that teaches quantum computing through stories about cats!
- We have prepared a notepad where you can create your first quantum program, play around with Qiskit, and test your code solutions for the sample problem
- Join our free events and learning programs like Qiskit Global Summer Schools, Quantum Explorers, IBM Quantum Challenges, Quantum Women Invited Talks
- Follow us on Qiskit Twitter, or Qiskit Youtube or join the Qiskit Slack to stay in-the-know when Qiskit events occur next
- IBM Quantum certification
- Qiskit Advocate program