Number of Slots: 160
- Teams ranked 1 to 10 are selected first.
- Teams ranked from 11 to 30 are invited with not more than 3 teams from the same institution.
- From rank 31, top team from each institution who solved at least one problem are invited. Those teams are skipped whose institute’s any team is already selected from above 2 rules.
- Remaining slots are filled according to the rank with a cap of max 3 from same institution.
Number of slots: 85
- Top 72 first rank teams from different Institute/university (i.e., rank one team from each individual Institutions/University).
- Top 10 second rank teams from Institute/university.
- Top 3 third rank teams from Institute/university.
Number of slots: 70
- At most 03 (three) teams can participate from an Institute.
- Discard all teams who could not solve a single problem.
- Rank all teams based on the performance in the Preliminary Round.
- Select top 10 (ten) ranked teams for Onsite Contest.
- Remove these 10 teams from the Rank List
- Select the top ranked team from each distinct school or institute.
- Arrange all these top ranked teams with respect to their performance in the Preliminary
- Select teams from the top as long as the Onsite Contest slots are available and the
list is not exhausted.
- In case it is found that the number of selected teams in this process is less than the
available slots, remove selected teams from the Rank List and repeat step 5-7.