All registered teams should have received an invite to the contest. If you do not already have an account on CodeDrils using the mail provided for ICPC registration, you will have received the credentials too. Please login via that email, after logging in, visit the contest page. You should be able to see your team in the “My team” tab of the contest. If you are having trouble, please read through this post before contacting us:
- There will be no credentials in the invite email if you have already created an account or if you have received an earlier invite with the credentials. Please search your email, including spam folders, for the credentials.
- In case you are unable to find your credentials using above steps, try to login using your email. If you already have an account, the login ui will prompt for password (or ask to login via Google Auth). If it asks for password , then you can try the forget password flow. If it instead asks for name and password, then that means the email was probably not added to any contest. Verify that you are using the same email with which you had registered for ICPC
- You may not have received the email if you had previously unsubscribed from CodeDrills or if your college mail server had blocked our domain. In that case, please follow Step #3 above.
- If you had previously registered on CodeDrills but not verified, you will get a verification link in the mail. Once verified, please log out and log in again so that latest verified account is considered. If an account is unverified, it won’t be allowed to submit any code.
- If you are still facing any issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are mailing us from your official ICPC email id.