ICPC AlgoQueen 2022

I am trying to use math.lcm in python which works on my computer locally but doesn’t here.

Is that some glitch at my end or are we not supposed to use libraries?

math.lcm is only available in python 3.9 but we use an earlier version of python. So you can’t use math.lcm at the moment. Try to implement a different way of calculating the LCM.

1 Like

yes, you can delete this team and register a new one

how to delete the team?

Hello everyone my students are facing a mail verification issue how can I resolve that? I tried but it’s not happening.

When logged in (using student’s mail) you will see a link “send verification link” on the top. You can click that to get a verification mail to the registered email address. On clicking the verification link in the email, the mail should be verified (make sure to refresh the page after verification is completed).

If that doesn’t work, send the email address of the students via the chat at bottom left corner and we will look into it.

1 Like

Thank you so much. @Balajiganapathi

I want to know the rejistraction process cleary. I have some confusion about this.

how to register in this again

Hello,

I have created a tutorial on how to register team , please follow this

hello I can’t register for quantum contest, I can’t type manually my institution.

Facing issue in Quantum Practice Challenge registration, Institution name couldn’t be added manually.

Enabled custom value for institute , you should be able to enter your institution name. Let me know if you face another issue.

Capture
how to rectify this error

there is no line 27& 19

Can you share the code you have written? It should have the QiskitHelloWorld class.

from qiskit import QuantumCircuit,QuantumRegister,ClassicalRegister
qr=QuantumRegister(2)
cr=ClassicalRegister(2)
qc=QuantumCircuit(qr,cr)
qc.h(qr[0])
qc.h(qr[1])

Use the already present template and only type in the code in the section given. Otherwise it won’t work.

Only enter the code in the section with the comment ENTER your code below

To get this template back press the reset button at to top right corner:

1 Like

please can u help me