Invitation to SiliconMaze 2021 Algorithms

Hello CodeDrills!

Web Enthusiasts’ Club NITK and IEEE NITK will be hosting SiliconMaze 2021 on June 26th, which is a series of technical contests: a Kaggle contest, Web Dev contest, Systems contest and a CP contest.

It is a 24 hrs event and all 4 contests will occur simultaneously. The following details pertain to the CP contest hosted on CodeDrills by Algorithms Track.

Contest Details:

• Contest Link — SiliconMaze 2021 Algorithms

• Date & Time — 26 June 2021, Saturday, 17:00 IST

• Duration — 24 Hours

• Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)

• There will be 12 problems of varying difficulty.

• It is a team contest and it would be unrated.

• This contest is not in any way related to any official ICPC contests conducted by CodeDrills.

• You will need to create a team on the contest page in order to participate.

• Team size can be up to 3.

• To be eligible for prizes, fill this form (one per team) .

• While creating the team on CodeDrills, add the registered emails of other users to invite them to join your team. They will get an invite email, ask them to accept.

• For more details on team registration, refer this guide.

Note: Register your teams & accept invites before the start of the contest. This won’t be allowed after the contest starts!

Prizes:

• Each track has equal weightage towards the overall score. Do try the other track events to increase your overall score.

• Top 2 overall best teams after counting the scores of all 4 tracks will receive a cash prize and swag pack that includes T-shirts!

• Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes but everyone can participate.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

I would like to thank all of them for the round preparation. Along with them I would also like to thank

Do join our official discord server for information and updates regarding other tracks. I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Any feedback is appreciated after the contest.

Good Luck & Have Fun!

4 Likes

Reminder! The contest starts in 24 hrs. Make sure you follow the above steps if you want to participate!