- Contest Link — Amritapuri Practice Session #7
- Date & Time — 25 May 2021, Tuesday, 18:30 IST
- Duration — 2.5 Hours
- Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
- It is a team contest and it would be unrated.
- You will need to create a team on the contest page in order to participate.
- Team size can be upto 3.
- While creating the team, add the registered emails of other users to invite them to join your team. They will get an invite email, ask them to accept.
- For more details on team registration, refer this guide.
Note : Register your teams & accept invites before the start of the contest. This won’t be allowed after contest starts!
- Cash prizes of INR 35000 for top 15 teams.
- 1st Place — INR 5000
- 2nd, 3rd Places — INR 4000 each
- 4th, 5th, 6th Places — INR 3000 each
- 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Places — INR 2000 each
- 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th Places — INR 1000 each
- Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes but everyone can participate.
- Prize money is per team.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: Aryan aryanc403 Choudhary, Chaithanya Dragonado Shyam, Aswin aswinashok44 Ashok and Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
- Testers: Aswin aswinashok44 Ashok, Mayank katana_handler Pugalia, Chaithanya Dragonado Shyam, Balajiganpathi Balajiganapathi S and Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
- Admin: Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
I would like to thank all of them for the round preparation. Along with them I would also like to thank
- Balajiganpathi Balajiganapathi S, and Ashish Ashishgup Gupta for suggestions and improvements.
- Deepa deepa_panwar Panwar for developing amazing CodeDrills platform.
- Mike MikeMirzayanov Mirzayanov for amazing Polygon platform.
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Any feedback is appreciated after the contest.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Hope to see you participating!!
- Contest is over. Thanks for great participation. Problems are public and available for practice now.
- Submissions are also public. You can view others submissions from leaderboard.
- Editorials are published for all problems except Alibaba and Thieves. View them on Editorial tab on the problem page.
- If there are any doubts on the problems or solutions, ask them on this blog or on CodeDrills Discuss.