CodeDrills have launched Campus Chapter Program. This topic contains more details about it.
About the Program
CodeDrills Campus Chapter Program is an initiative by CodeDrills to spread the word about available resources across all campuses. We have amazing features available on CodeDrills to assist the students throughout their journey. For example, company wise drills, topicwise drills, regular interview practice rounds, competitive programming contests, problem recommendations, insights on your strong and weak topics and many more. But we feel that despite having so many good resources available on CodeDrills, students are not aware of it. So we want campus representatives who can volunteer for us and spread the word! If you feel that your have those leadership skills and ready to help your peers, be a part of our Campus Chapter Program . We assure you of a great learning experience along with work certificate, awesome perks and of course a place in the CodeDrills family.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the official Campus Representative of CodeDrills in your college
- Promote our Content - company wise drills, topic wise drills, contests in your campus
- Get students to sign up on our site for interview preparation
- Represent us in the placement cells of your college
- Associate CodeDrills with various college clubs and committees
- Host programming contests on CodeDrills for practice or promoting CP at your campus
- Publicise by displaying posters on notice boards, sharing e-posters on WhatsApp, Facebook etc, circulating emails, etc.
- Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports
- Conduct CodeDrills workshops and programming events in your campus
- Organize counselling sessions and meet-ups in college canteen/campus with Mentors & Alumni
- Come up with innovative ideas on how CodeDrills can assist your college
- Associate us with any technical events that your college conducts
Rewards and Learning
- Work Experience Certificate to all eligible candidates on successful completion of the program
- Campus Representative Kit with lots of swags like T-shirts, stickers etc.
- LinkedIn recommendation to all eligible candidates after completion of program
- You need to apply first.
- We will evaluate your profile and get back to you and have a discussion.
- After the discussion, we will make an offer.
- And you join the CodeDrills family.
How to apply
Fill below form to get started.
Please drop your queries in the comments section. You can discuss more about the program, give suggestions & interact with others regarding the same!