Hey Codedrills !
I have decided to use Codedrills to do some interview prep, i will be posting some suggestion / feedback / bug reports along the way because i think its a pretty cool and modern website with a lot of potential, and if we manage to fix all the bugs it’ll become cooler.
I will be updating the list along the way, and marking stuff as done if they are complete.
- When i log into dashboard, it shows my google account name and image, but when i go to my profile page, it starts using the image and name on my profile Demo
- No Email Verification while creating new account (the account gets created with all access, verification can be postponed and the site can be used without verifying)
- Discuss Username directly takes the email used for registration, this means usernames like @um_nik @tourist can be taken if used an email like
- The only verdict i see is wrong answer.
For this problem if I submit this code I see Wrong Answer, but it should be clearly a runtime error. Assert statements are important for debugging and they simply don’t work here
- Login using Username - It’s the norm around most OJs and its very convenient.
- Ability to change email - I have created this account using my college email id, and im afraid i may lose access to it one day.
- RATINGS (what algorithm are u guys thinking about ? )
- Recent submissions / Problems Solved thing for user profile
- Ability to hide problem tags
I will add more once i find them