Indian ICPC Regionals 2021-22

I hope you can check this on ICPC website. Its open under 2022-23 only. Link: The ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest
While creating team proceeding with this link, if its allowing to select 2021-22, you can do that. If not then u can proceed with 22-23 itself. It doesn’t matter.

is there any info about a number of slots for regionals in Kanpur region ?

Hey @vichitr , while registering for Pune-Gwalior region, they are providing three options i.e pune, gwalior and Asia Gwalio onsite regional contest, can you please tell what the third option is, and can we choose any of them?

how much time does it takes for payment verification? @vichitr

Hey please wait until they publish it on their site! They will give enough time for it! Hopefully they will open registration for this: Gwalior Pune First Round

1 Like

Depends on the regional! They do it manually so can’t say!

my team’s registration is showing “pending”, we have completed every formality, payment, and cleared eligibility check, now what to do?
(Kanpur regional)

Hey please reach out to Kanpur RCD or Regional email

When we click on “Register”, it gives two options on which we can register. Can anyone tell me which we should choose?

1 Like

I think its obvious! First Round one should be selected!

Which One?
(1)

• Site name: Asia Gwalio First Round Online Programming Contest
  • Site email: xxx@yyy.com

(2)

• Site name:Asia Gwalior-Pune Contest
  • Site email:icpc@iiitm.ac.in

FIrst one looks odd
And Gwalior-Pune Google Form is not accepting responses

Please select Asia Gwalio First Round Online Programming Contest

I registered for Amritapuri and was intending to give it on 23rd. Since it has been postponed to 4th of September and I will be travelling on that day, I won’t be able to attend the preliminary round. Can anything be done regarding this? I was not aware of the postponement and there should be special case arrangement for people like me.

1 Like

Why are all 3 regionals on the same day? We are allowed to register for 2 regional, so how can one give 2 regionals when they are all on the same day?

2 Likes

Please reach out to the Regional for such cases!

There is one common contest for all 3. Just like it used to be before 2020.

How to make the payment in Gwalior-Pune First round? I mean how will they verify because they are not asking anything about our team. @vichitr

1 Like

They have asked to fill a form. please check on Gwalior site. Link is given in the blog at the top.

If two teams have the same names and same members, but one of the team has a reserve (for Amritapuri, reserve was allowed) , will these teams still be considered different or same?

Hey this shouldn’t be a problem we will ignore reserves when determining common teams.